A BIG BOOST IN BRAND AWARENESS AND A SMART FUTURE-FORWARD PLAN.
Strategic and Brand Redesign
In 2014, after an executive management change, Navigate was asked to design and implement a new strategic process that would re-engage members and help the Board establish a clear direction to move the association forward.
• Full review of existing strategy, member outreach through 1:1 interviews and targeted surveys.
• Session design, facilitation, draft of new strategic plan, identification of key engagement and marketing opportunities, determination and monitoring of KPIs.
• Full brand and marketing evaluation, development and launch of a new brand and supporting marketing strategy.
Brand awareness increased from 35% pre-redesign to post of 63%.
Outcome: A five-year strategic plan with primary focus on member business development.
• Ongoing success with strategic implementation led to Navigate being named AMCI’s marketing firm.
• Member business up an average of 10% annual, brand recognition increased 40% over benchmark year, and has the highest level of member engagement on AMCI communications platform.
• Support generated the development of four new member initiatives including ongoing proprietary research, a video content marketing campaign, industry-wide messaging and positioning, and a business development strategy.