A FRESH, POWERFUL BRAND WITH INTERNATIONAL IMPACT.
Strategic and Brand Redesign
In 2016, what was then the Convention Industry Council, selected Navigate to refresh and re-energize the CIC brand. Due to initial findings of member and stakeholder outreach, the scope evolved to a full rebranding and affiliated strategic review. The goal was to create an industry-accepted consensus and position the association for future relevance and growth.
• Broad, global stakeholder qualitative research through in-person and telephone executive interviews, focus groups, and multi-sector surveys, including association executives, CMPs, destination marketers, journalists, and hospitality executives from hotels, facilities, and service providers.
• Design and execution of strategic planning and ensuing strategic plan, full brand development and launch, and identification of key opportunities to establish and amplify the organization’s value proposition and industry leadership.
Industry-supported rebrand to the Events Industry Council, implementation of a new strategy aligned with brand and development activities, combined with a clear articulation of EIC signature assets and the identification of additional initiatives including a new media strategy.
Outcome: Internationally recognized brand that supports EIC’s long-term vision and strategy.
• Increased member engagement around strategic direction and key initiatives.
• Clearer differentiation of brand and value proposition.
• Strong foundation for global expansion of CMP program.